Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Spring Joints2D distance values different when added manually and procedurally
1) Open attached project and proceed to "SpringBug" scene.
2) Go into playmode.
Expected result: Crates should hang on the same height.
Actual result: Crate to the left hangs lower than crate to the right.
Note 1: Sphere on the left has Spring Joint2D added in the Editor thus distance parameter is calculated.
Note 2: Sphere on the right has Spring Joint2D added via Script and its distance parameter is automatically set to 1 instead of being calculated based on relative position of both objects as it happens in the Editor
Workaround: You can calculate and set distance after you add Spring Joint2D component.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1 5.4.0b3
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform