Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
SphereCastAll hits return inverse normals
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) run "Scene"
3) go into scene view
Expected: Rays are pointing to normal direction of quad
Actual: SphereCast hits the backsides of MeshCollider triangles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View