Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SphereCastAll hits return inverse normals
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) run "Scene"
3) go into scene view
Expected: Rays are pointing to normal direction of quad
Actual: SphereCast hits the backsides of MeshCollider triangles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()