Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SphereCastAll hits return inverse normals
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) run "Scene"
3) go into scene view
Expected: Rays are pointing to normal direction of quad
Actual: SphereCast hits the backsides of MeshCollider triangles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine