Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SphereCastAll hits return inverse normals
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) run "Scene"
3) go into scene view
Expected: Rays are pointing to normal direction of quad
Actual: SphereCast hits the backsides of MeshCollider triangles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown