Search Issue Tracker
SphereCastAll and SphereCastNonAlloc cast inside collider return hit point is 0,0,0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "777460.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Make sure Console is visible and run the scene
4. Notice that once sphere cast origin is inside collider (cube) then returned RaycastHit.position is (0, 0, 0)
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0.b4
Reproduced with: 5.3.3.p3, 5.4.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts