Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SpeedTreeWindAsset class will be stripped even if it is preserved
1. Build and Run attached project
2. Notice following error in console:
"Could not produce class with ID 228.
This could be caused by a class being stripped from the build even though it is needed. Try disabling 'Strip Engine Code' in Player Settings."
This happens despite the link.xml in the project, specifies that SpeedTreeWindAsset should be preserved:
<type fullname="UnityEngine.SpeedTreeWindAsset" preserve="all"/>
Reproducible: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated