Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SpeedTreeWindAsset class will be stripped even if it is preserved
1. Build and Run attached project
2. Notice following error in console:
"Could not produce class with ID 228.
This could be caused by a class being stripped from the build even though it is needed. Try disabling 'Strip Engine Code' in Player Settings."
This happens despite the link.xml in the project, specifies that SpeedTreeWindAsset should be preserved:
<type fullname="UnityEngine.SpeedTreeWindAsset" preserve="all"/>
Reproducible: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0