Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SpeedTreeWindAsset class will be stripped even if it is preserved
1. Build and Run attached project
2. Notice following error in console:
"Could not produce class with ID 228.
This could be caused by a class being stripped from the build even though it is needed. Try disabling 'Strip Engine Code' in Player Settings."
This happens despite the link.xml in the project, specifies that SpeedTreeWindAsset should be preserved:
<type fullname="UnityEngine.SpeedTreeWindAsset" preserve="all"/>
Reproducible: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset