Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
SpeedTreeWindAsset class will be stripped even if it is preserved
1. Build and Run attached project
2. Notice following error in console:
"Could not produce class with ID 228.
This could be caused by a class being stripped from the build even though it is needed. Try disabling 'Strip Engine Code' in Player Settings."
This happens despite the link.xml in the project, specifies that SpeedTreeWindAsset should be preserved:
<type fullname="UnityEngine.SpeedTreeWindAsset" preserve="all"/>
Reproducible: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted