Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.3.X, 2023.2.X, 2023.3.X
Fixed in 2021.3.33f1, 2023.1.20f1
SpeedTrees move around when in Play Mode and moving camera in the Scene view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "TreeTest.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Make Scene view and Game view windows visible at the same time
4. Select Scene view
5. Move the "Main camera" GameObject and at the same time observe the Game view
Expected result: trees stay in one place
Actual result: trees move around on the horizontal axis
Reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a19
Reproducible on: Windows 10 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"