Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Speedtree] Regenerate Materials option distorts Speedtree Material's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels
Clicking on the 'Regenerate Materials" option distorts the Speedtree Model's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels especially Billboard which also leads to its Preview Window Model and Thumbnail in Project Window getting affected.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Project > Search By Type > Model
3. Any .spm Model > Inspector > Main Color > Change > Apply and Generate Materials
4. Regenerate Materials
Speedtree Models' shaders and meshes get distorted at different LOD levels
Regenerate Materials option should not distort any Shaders or Meshes at any LOD level.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.7f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)