Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Speedtree] Regenerate Materials option distorts Speedtree Material's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels
Clicking on the 'Regenerate Materials" option distorts the Speedtree Model's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels especially Billboard which also leads to its Preview Window Model and Thumbnail in Project Window getting affected.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Project > Search By Type > Model
3. Any .spm Model > Inspector > Main Color > Change > Apply and Generate Materials
4. Regenerate Materials
Speedtree Models' shaders and meshes get distorted at different LOD levels
Regenerate Materials option should not distort any Shaders or Meshes at any LOD level.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.7f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Graphics: Fixed issue where speedtree textures were becoming unbound after clicking "Regenerate materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fix Version: 2020.2.3f1