Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Speedtree] Regenerate Materials option distorts Speedtree Material's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels
Clicking on the 'Regenerate Materials" option distorts the Speedtree Model's Shaders and Meshes at different LOD levels especially Billboard which also leads to its Preview Window Model and Thumbnail in Project Window getting affected.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attached Project
2. Project > Search By Type > Model
3. Any .spm Model > Inspector > Main Color > Change > Apply and Generate Materials
4. Regenerate Materials
Speedtree Models' shaders and meshes get distorted at different LOD levels
Regenerate Materials option should not distort any Shaders or Meshes at any LOD level.
2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.7f1, 2019.3.0b6
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 only
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing