Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
SpeedTree meshes have bad texcoord data after updating to 2018.1.
Upgrading project to 2018 if it contains SpeedTree meshes, they deform incorrectly and the LOD is incorrect too, a patch to correct this issue has been supplied by the customer, see attachments.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock