Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Speedtree] Leaves produce graphical artifacts when using SSAO in Forward rendering path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ArtefactRepro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro", which contains Speedtree, light and Camera which has SSAO image effect attached
3. In game view notice that leaves have shadow-y artifacts (gif attached)
4. Select camera and change rendering path to "Deferred"
5. Notice that artifacts are no longer present
Note: No artifacts are present if Deferred rendering path is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing