Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Speedtree] Leaves produce graphical artifacts when using SSAO in Forward rendering path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ArtefactRepro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro", which contains Speedtree, light and Camera which has SSAO image effect attached
3. In game view notice that leaves have shadow-y artifacts (gif attached)
4. Select camera and change rendering path to "Deferred"
5. Notice that artifacts are no longer present
Note: No artifacts are present if Deferred rendering path is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules