Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Speedtree] Leaves produce graphical artifacts when using SSAO in Forward rendering path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ArtefactRepro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro", which contains Speedtree, light and Camera which has SSAO image effect attached
3. In game view notice that leaves have shadow-y artifacts (gif attached)
4. Select camera and change rendering path to "Deferred"
5. Notice that artifacts are no longer present
Note: No artifacts are present if Deferred rendering path is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes