Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Speedtree] Leaves produce graphical artifacts when using SSAO in Forward rendering path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ArtefactRepro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro", which contains Speedtree, light and Camera which has SSAO image effect attached
3. In game view notice that leaves have shadow-y artifacts (gif attached)
4. Select camera and change rendering path to "Deferred"
5. Notice that artifacts are no longer present
Note: No artifacts are present if Deferred rendering path is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler