Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Speedtree] Leaves produce graphical artifacts when using SSAO in Forward rendering path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ArtefactRepro.zip"
2. Open scene "repro", which contains Speedtree, light and Camera which has SSAO image effect attached
3. In game view notice that leaves have shadow-y artifacts (gif attached)
4. Select camera and change rendering path to "Deferred"
5. Notice that artifacts are no longer present
Note: No artifacts are present if Deferred rendering path is used.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again