Search Issue Tracker
Specific sprite is not cropped correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Import Sprite.png to project.
2. Texture type Sprite (2D and UI), Sprite Mode - Single.
3. Drag Sprite to scene.
4. Bottom left corner of sprite is lost.
Workarounds - Sprite Mode - Multiple, Slice - Automatic and save.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value