Search Issue Tracker
Spawning objects via Timeline Signals causes Unity to add the same scene into the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Once you see SampleScene appearing in the Hierarchy, pause the Play mode (to prevent Unity crashing)
Actual result: Unity randomly adds SampleScene to the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Unity shouldn't add any scenes into the Hierarchy.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Sometimes Unity may crash before the SampleScenes are added to the Hierarchy. (The crash is reported)
Errors are thrown when selecting the scenes in the Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager