Search Issue Tracker
Spawning objects via Timeline Signals causes Unity to add the same scene into the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Once you see SampleScene appearing in the Hierarchy, pause the Play mode (to prevent Unity crashing)
Actual result: Unity randomly adds SampleScene to the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Unity shouldn't add any scenes into the Hierarchy.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Sometimes Unity may crash before the SampleScenes are added to the Hierarchy. (The crash is reported)
Errors are thrown when selecting the scenes in the Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected