Search Issue Tracker
Spawning objects via Timeline Signals causes Unity to add the same scene into the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Once you see SampleScene appearing in the Hierarchy, pause the Play mode (to prevent Unity crashing)
Actual result: Unity randomly adds SampleScene to the Hierarchy.
Expected result: Unity shouldn't add any scenes into the Hierarchy.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Sometimes Unity may crash before the SampleScenes are added to the Hierarchy. (The crash is reported)
Errors are thrown when selecting the scenes in the Hierarchy.
This is a duplicate of issue #1129866Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse