Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptingWrapperfor_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b11, 2018.3.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)