Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptingWrapperfor_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b11, 2018.3.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode