Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptingWrapperfor_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b11, 2018.3.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None