Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.14f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ScriptingWrapperfor_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b11, 2018.3.14f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated