Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.1 or 10.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Spawner] Per-component random no longer works for spawner attributes
1. Create a new default VFX
2. Remove any color blocks from it (i.e. the color over life in Output)
3. Add a Set Spawn Event Color block in the Spawn context
4. Make it Random and set it to use Per Component
5. In Initialize, add an inherit color block.
Result: new particles have a color ranging between white and black.
Expected outcome: rainbow-colored particles.
- recent regression from the infinite recompile bugfix
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer