Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[Spawner] Delay in bursts no longer works
1. Create a default particle system
2. Replace the constant spawner for a Periodic Burst block
3. Set count to something positive (i.e. 10) and change the delay to something above 0
4. Observe how the delay is ignored
Spawner block to wait for the delay time before spawning a new set of particles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3