Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[Spawner] Delay in bursts no longer works
1. Create a default particle system
2. Replace the constant spawner for a Periodic Burst block
3. Set count to something positive (i.e. 10) and change the delay to something above 0
4. Observe how the delay is ignored
Spawner block to wait for the delay time before spawning a new set of particles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete