Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[Spawner] Delay in bursts no longer works
1. Create a default particle system
2. Replace the constant spawner for a Periodic Burst block
3. Set count to something positive (i.e. 10) and change the delay to something above 0
4. Observe how the delay is ignored
Spawner block to wait for the delay time before spawning a new set of particles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform