Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[Spawner] Delay in bursts no longer works
1. Create a default particle system
2. Replace the constant spawner for a Periodic Burst block
3. Set count to something positive (i.e. 10) and change the delay to something above 0
4. Observe how the delay is ignored
Spawner block to wait for the delay time before spawning a new set of particles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves