Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
SoundManager::UnloadClip crashes when Tascam audio interface is plugged into PC
1. Download attached project "Sun Project 20170601_iPadSUN - Stems.zip" that user sent and open in Unity
2. Plug Tascam US - 2x2 audio interface into your PC
Expected Result: Project loads fine
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
Note: When Tascam audio interface is plugged into PC, Unity would not even open a project at all
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3 and 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected