Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Some Textures are wrongly imported and interpreted as Single Channel Cube maps
User's attached texture is interpreted as a Single Channel Cube map instead of a Default 2D texture when importing in Unity 5.5. As a result, the preview is incorrect. In Unity 5.4 and earlier this asset is imported correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Import User's attached Unity Package "6_0_RC_VuforiaCar.unitypackage"
3. Check the settings of Editor/QCAR/TargetsetData/6_0_RC_VuforiaCar/768d7a96d00242959c522796fa984af4_preview.jpg (Inspector Tab)
4. Note that Texture Type is set to"Single Channel" and Texture Shape is set to "Cube"
Result: Texture preview is incorrect.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0p1.
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3, 5.3.7p2.
Note: Setting the type to "Default" and "2D" fixes the issue and the preview is correct.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app