Search Issue Tracker
Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming
1. Open the attached project "DepthPrimeBugClean"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Hold RMB and move the mouse around
Expected result: the tree looks normal, no black or blue pixels moving around the leaves
Actual result: there are black or blue pixels moving around the leaves
Reproducible with: 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.6f1, 2023.1.0b1, 2023.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels