Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Some element from scroll view are invisible when they're masked with RectMask2D and sub-canvases
1. Open the attached project (782957-ReproProject.zip)
2. Run the "Repro" scene
3. Notice that on the right scroll view some element are invisible. Also, the text and image of the elements aren't visible (check gif)
Expected result: The right and left scroll view should behave the same.
Note: Check other scenes for better understanding of the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene