Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Some element from scroll view are invisible when they're masked with RectMask2D and sub-canvases
1. Open the attached project (782957-ReproProject.zip)
2. Run the "Repro" scene
3. Notice that on the right scroll view some element are invisible. Also, the text and image of the elements aren't visible (check gif)
Expected result: The right and left scroll view should behave the same.
Note: Check other scenes for better understanding of the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1, 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released