Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Social Leaderboard - IScore.value has type of long but overflows as int
1. Build & Deploy my attached project to iOS device.
2. Make sure that your Game Center account is enrolled in iTunes Connect with "Unity Technologies ApS" team.
3. When game loads click "Button" button.
Notice logs in XCode (search for "is the score added"). You will notice that highest score fetched is "-147483649"
Actually, the button reports HighScore with value of 4147483647, and reporting part seems to be working as it is being shown correctly in GameCenter app (see my attached screenshot), but it looks like when fetching scores somewhere conversion from long to int is happening and actual score reported (when it is higher than Int.MaxValue) is invalid.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2(project would not launch);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown