Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Social Leaderboard - IScore.value has type of long but overflows as int
1. Build & Deploy my attached project to iOS device.
2. Make sure that your Game Center account is enrolled in iTunes Connect with "Unity Technologies ApS" team.
3. When game loads click "Button" button.
Notice logs in XCode (search for "is the score added"). You will notice that highest score fetched is "-147483649"
Actually, the button reports HighScore with value of 4147483647, and reporting part seems to be working as it is being shown correctly in GameCenter app (see my attached screenshot), but it looks like when fetching scores somewhere conversion from long to int is happening and actual score reported (when it is higher than Int.MaxValue) is invalid.
Reproduced with: 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b2(project would not launch);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub