Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
Social.LoadAchievements outputs additional log messages when running on a device [iOS] [Social API]
1. Enable GameCenter Sandbox on device (on iOS 8 goto 'Settings/Game Center') and login
to GC using an Apple account.
2. Build the project attached to the post with development build on.
3. After the application is played you'll see three log messages on the device screen (and in xcode).
4. The second message 'No achievements found' is outputted automatically after 'Social.LoadAchievements' and is not outputted by the user.
5. This message is not outputted when running the scene in editor, but only on device.
Note: according to the user several other log messages are outputted as well, but I couldn't reproduce this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website