Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3, 2017.4
EditorOverhead takes significantly more time after 2017.3.0a5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. In profiler, sort methods by "Time ms"
4. Observe EditorOverhead is taking 2-4 ms
Expected result: Overhead is not slower in newest Unity versions, takes 0.04-0.06 ms
Actual result: Overhead is slower than it was older Unity versions, takes 2-4 ms
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f3, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.5.5p1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0a4
Regression since 2017.3.0a5
Fixed in 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"