Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.3.X
Regression in time taken to enter Play Mode caused by asset database change
The time taken to enter play mode in the Lost Crypt project regressed from 4.6 to 4.8 seconds when PR was merged:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the project "LostCrypt.zip"
2. Go to Window > General > Test Runner
3. In EditMode, click on TestEnterExitPlayMode
4. Click on Run Selected
5. Wait for the Test to complete
While investigating this, it was also found that the time to enter play mode is significantly slower the first time to subsequent times. This should maybe be raised as a separate bug:
Expected result: The time taken to enter/exit Play Mode for the first time is approximately the same as the time taken by subsequent entries/exits
Actual result: The time taken to enter/exit Play Mode for the first time is significantly longer than the time taken by subsequent entries/exits
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a4, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b8, 2022.1.0a3
The number of iterations for the test can be changed in line 40 in Assets/Tests/EditModeTests/PlayModeTests.cs. By default it is 25
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime