Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
Slow compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared
Slow project compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared.
When there are many ClientRpc and/or Command functions in a project - more than 100 functions, the project compile time becomes very long.
The UNetWeaver code-scanning process is slows down linearly as the number of functions increased and the amount of user code increases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"