Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
Slow compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared
Slow project compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared.
When there are many ClientRpc and/or Command functions in a project - more than 100 functions, the project compile time becomes very long.
The UNetWeaver code-scanning process is slows down linearly as the number of functions increased and the amount of user code increases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator