Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.2
Slow compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared
Slow project compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared.
When there are many ClientRpc and/or Command functions in a project - more than 100 functions, the project compile time becomes very long.
The UNetWeaver code-scanning process is slows down linearly as the number of functions increased and the amount of user code increases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right