Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
Slow compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared
Slow project compilation times when many ClientRpc or Command functions declared.
When there are many ClientRpc and/or Command functions in a project - more than 100 functions, the project compile time becomes very long.
The UNetWeaver code-scanning process is slows down linearly as the number of functions increased and the amount of user code increases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"