Search Issue Tracker
Sliders on Color Window intersect with each other when close
Sliders on Color Window intersect with each other when close. As a user it looks like a bad alignment - please see attached screen shot for details.
- Open the Color Window
- Adjust the sliders, so they are very close to each other
- Observe that it looks like bad alignment when looking at it from a distance
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar