Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.1
Skybox lighting is not rendered after creating gameobjects in the new scene until the lighting is rebaked
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project and scene;
2. Add any object to the scene (i.e. 3D Object-Cube);
3. Observe how this object is rendered.
Blue'ish skybox tint is shown on the object's surface (see attached screenshot).
No skybox light is rendered on the object's surface.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0.
Workaround is to generate lighting in the Lighting window.
- Reproducible in Versions 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.3.15f1;
- Not reproducible in Versions 2019.2.21f1, 2018.4.23f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible only for the default procedural skybox; not reproducible when the ambient lighting is set as a color or gradient;
- Reproducible in the built-in RP, URP; not reproducible for the HDRI sky in HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version