Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Skybox lighting is not rendered after creating gameobjects in the new scene until the lighting is rebaked
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project and scene;
2. Add any object to the scene (i.e. 3D Object-Cube);
3. Observe how this object is rendered.
Blue'ish skybox tint is shown on the object's surface (see attached screenshot).
No skybox light is rendered on the object's surface.
Regression introduced in 2019.3.0.
Workaround is to generate lighting in the Lighting window.
- Reproducible in Versions 2020.2.0a12, 2020.1.0b10, 2019.3.15f1;
- Not reproducible in Versions 2019.2.21f1, 2018.4.23f1;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible only for the default procedural skybox; not reproducible when the ambient lighting is set as a color or gradient;
- Reproducible in the built-in RP, URP; not reproducible for the HDRI sky in HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on MemoryManager::Deallocate when reimporting VFX Graph Asset
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building AssetBundle
- Build crash when loading next scene
- Debug.Log applies formatting for date and time in the DateTime struct when using string interpolation
- [IL2CPP] Build fails to compile when Development Build option is enabled