Search Issue Tracker
Skybox ambient light changed between 5.2 and 5.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "s1" in 5.2 and 5.3.
2. Spheres' lightning is different. (see attached image)
Regression from 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe) and 5.1.4f1 (36d0f3617432)
Reproduced on 5.3.1p1 (7d3d8e90548b) and 5.4.0b1 (3137382c8e08)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player