Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Skinnedrenderers with blend shapes are not rendering the mesh until the blend shape value is changed
1. Open the attached 'blendShapesProblem' scene.
2. select the 'Firetruck_elephant_04_png' object, in the fire engine hierarchy
3. Skinned mesh renderer, open the 'blend shapes' group arrow, and change the 'squash' parameter from 0 to something else.
- the mesh appears in the game view. Same for the other blend shape objects in the scene.
- If I set the values back to 0, they don't disappear.
Play the scene and they are invisible again.(but the user said that on Mac: Hitting play doesn't help - you should to reopen scene)
See user's description
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails