Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Skinnedrenderers with blend shapes are not rendering the mesh until the blend shape value is changed
1. Open the attached 'blendShapesProblem' scene.
2. select the 'Firetruck_elephant_04_png' object, in the fire engine hierarchy
3. Skinned mesh renderer, open the 'blend shapes' group arrow, and change the 'squash' parameter from 0 to something else.
- the mesh appears in the game view. Same for the other blend shape objects in the scene.
- If I set the values back to 0, they don't disappear.
Play the scene and they are invisible again.(but the user said that on Mac: Hitting play doesn't help - you should to reopen scene)
See user's description
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off