Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3
Skinnedrenderers with blend shapes are not rendering the mesh until the blend shape value is changed
1. Open the attached 'blendShapesProblem' scene.
2. select the 'Firetruck_elephant_04_png' object, in the fire engine hierarchy
3. Skinned mesh renderer, open the 'blend shapes' group arrow, and change the 'squash' parameter from 0 to something else.
- the mesh appears in the game view. Same for the other blend shape objects in the scene.
- If I set the values back to 0, they don't disappear.
Play the scene and they are invisible again.(but the user said that on Mac: Hitting play doesn't help - you should to reopen scene)
See user's description
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets