Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
SkinnedMeshRenderer shape emitter linked to an Animator without correct avatar results in CalculateSkinPoseMathLib<4> crash
1.Download and open attached.
2.Open "asdf" scene.
3.Select "Particle System" gameObject.
4.Observe the crash.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when gameObject is selected.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.0.1a6.
Workaround: Add model's avatar to the animator.
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces when animator's avatar is not set or set to the wrong one. E.g not the one that model has. Changing Particle System's Shape emitter to any other than Skinned Mesh Renderer fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object