Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
SkinnedMeshRenderer shape emitter linked to an Animator without correct avatar results in CalculateSkinPoseMathLib<4> crash
1.Download and open attached.
2.Open "asdf" scene.
3.Select "Particle System" gameObject.
4.Observe the crash.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when gameObject is selected.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.0.1a6.
Workaround: Add model's avatar to the animator.
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces when animator's avatar is not set or set to the wrong one. E.g not the one that model has. Changing Particle System's Shape emitter to any other than Skinned Mesh Renderer fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle