Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
SkinnedMeshRenderer shape emitter linked to an Animator without correct avatar results in CalculateSkinPoseMathLib<4> crash
1.Download and open attached.
2.Open "asdf" scene.
3.Select "Particle System" gameObject.
4.Observe the crash.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when gameObject is selected.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.0.1a6.
Workaround: Add model's avatar to the animator.
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces when animator's avatar is not set or set to the wrong one. E.g not the one that model has. Changing Particle System's Shape emitter to any other than Skinned Mesh Renderer fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website