Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
SkinnedMeshRenderer shape emitter linked to an Animator without correct avatar results in CalculateSkinPoseMathLib<4> crash
1.Download and open attached.
2.Open "asdf" scene.
3.Select "Particle System" gameObject.
4.Observe the crash.
Expected result: Editor does not crash when gameObject is selected.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.5.2p2, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.0.1a6.
Workaround: Add model's avatar to the animator.
Notes: Could not test on earlier versions because of compatibility issues. Reproduces when animator's avatar is not set or set to the wrong one. E.g not the one that model has. Changing Particle System's Shape emitter to any other than Skinned Mesh Renderer fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)