Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
SkinnedMeshRenderer not receiving shadows in Game View if it's the only GameObject rendered by the Camera
1. Open the user's attached project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window disable the "Cube" GameObject and enter Play Mode
3. Move the "ShadowCaster" GameObject along the X-axis
Expected result: SkinnedMeshRenderer receives shadows even if it's the only GameObject rendered by the Camera
Actual result: SkinnedMeshRenderer does not receive shadows
Reproduces on: 2017.4.37f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
-Shadows are rendered in Scene View
-The issue reproduces in Build
-Does not reproduce in URP and HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'