Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[SkinnedMesh] Runtime modifying skinned mesh w/ GPU Skinning on crashes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Cuttingmeshes.zip"
2. Open scene "scenes/main"
3. Make sure GPU Skinning option is on in Player Settings
4. Play scene
5. In hierarchy take sword and move it to the soldier
Actual result: Upon cutting, Unity crahes
Expected: Not to crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Could not test in 5.3 or older due to old API.
(Neither on 5.5? Weird)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set