Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[SkinnedMesh] Runtime modifying skinned mesh w/ GPU Skinning on crashes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Cuttingmeshes.zip"
2. Open scene "scenes/main"
3. Make sure GPU Skinning option is on in Player Settings
4. Play scene
5. In hierarchy take sword and move it to the soldier
Actual result: Upon cutting, Unity crahes
Expected: Not to crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Could not test in 5.3 or older due to old API.
(Neither on 5.5? Weird)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions