Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[SkinnedMesh] Runtime modifying skinned mesh w/ GPU Skinning on crashes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Cuttingmeshes.zip"
2. Open scene "scenes/main"
3. Make sure GPU Skinning option is on in Player Settings
4. Play scene
5. In hierarchy take sword and move it to the soldier
Actual result: Upon cutting, Unity crahes
Expected: Not to crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Could not test in 5.3 or older due to old API.
(Neither on 5.5? Weird)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags