Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[SkinnedMesh] Runtime modifying skinned mesh w/ GPU Skinning on crashes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Cuttingmeshes.zip"
2. Open scene "scenes/main"
3. Make sure GPU Skinning option is on in Player Settings
4. Play scene
5. In hierarchy take sword and move it to the soldier
Actual result: Upon cutting, Unity crahes
Expected: Not to crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Could not test in 5.3 or older due to old API.
(Neither on 5.5? Weird)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'