Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Skinned Mesh Renderer's Bounds Extent is set to half of the Transform's Scale when using a Cloth Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1209765-Project" Scene labeled "BugReport"
2. Attach a Cloth Component to the "Sphere" GameObject
3. Inspect the Sphere's Skinned Mesh Renderer's Bounds Gizmo in the Scene View
Expected result: Skinned Mesh Renderer's Bounds size is the same with or without the Cloth Component
Actual result: Skinned Mesh Renderer's Bounds size is doubled with a Cloth Component
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b9, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.30f1, 2019.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first