Search Issue Tracker
[SketchUp] Add support for SketchUp 2016 import
1) Open the project SketchupRepro
2) Notice the two files - Untitled and Untitled2015
3) Notice Untitled is recognized as Sketchup model, but doesn't import correctly
4) Open it up in Sketchup and Save as Sketchup 2015
5) Notice the model is now imported correctly in Unity (this was done and saved as Untitled2015)
Reproduced in 5.4.0b11; 5.3.4p1; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas