Search Issue Tracker
[SketchUp] Add support for SketchUp 2016 import
1) Open the project SketchupRepro
2) Notice the two files - Untitled and Untitled2015
3) Notice Untitled is recognized as Sketchup model, but doesn't import correctly
4) Open it up in Sketchup and Save as Sketchup 2015
5) Notice the model is now imported correctly in Unity (this was done and saved as Untitled2015)
Reproduced in 5.4.0b11; 5.3.4p1; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds