Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[SinglePassStereo] Changing the renderViewport scale + single pass not scaling correctly on HMD
1) Download the attached project
2) Open ViewPortScene
3) Ensure Target Platform is windows standalone
4) Ensure VR Supported is enabled
5) Set up either headset (CV1/Vive) and respective SDK
6) Enable SinglePass Stereo
7) Enter Playmode
8) Put on headset
9) Click on the game view to change the Render Viewport scale
10) Observe the render texture is not scaled properly in hmd view upon switching to lower RenderViewport scales.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build