Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[SinglePassStereo] Changing the renderViewport scale + single pass not scaling correctly on HMD
1) Download the attached project
2) Open ViewPortScene
3) Ensure Target Platform is windows standalone
4) Ensure VR Supported is enabled
5) Set up either headset (CV1/Vive) and respective SDK
6) Enable SinglePass Stereo
7) Enter Playmode
8) Put on headset
9) Click on the game view to change the Render Viewport scale
10) Observe the render texture is not scaled properly in hmd view upon switching to lower RenderViewport scales.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets