Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View
When 'Game View' window is maximized, on selecting Simulator tab in the dropdown menu resulting 'Simulator' tab not getting selected.
Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Maximize
3. Game View > Select Simulator tab in the dropdown
'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown from maximized 'Game View'.
'Simulator' tab should get selected gracefully in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View'.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody