Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View
When 'Game View' window is maximized, on selecting Simulator tab in the dropdown menu resulting 'Simulator' tab not getting selected.
Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Maximize
3. Game View > Select Simulator tab in the dropdown
'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown from maximized 'Game View'.
'Simulator' tab should get selected gracefully in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View'.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used