Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View
When 'Game View' window is maximized, on selecting Simulator tab in the dropdown menu resulting 'Simulator' tab not getting selected.
Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Maximize
3. Game View > Select Simulator tab in the dropdown
'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown from maximized 'Game View'.
'Simulator' tab should get selected gracefully in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View'.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine