Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View
When 'Game View' window is maximized, on selecting Simulator tab in the dropdown menu resulting 'Simulator' tab not getting selected.
Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Maximize
3. Game View > Select Simulator tab in the dropdown
'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown from maximized 'Game View'.
'Simulator' tab should get selected gracefully in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View'.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu