Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] 'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View
When 'Game View' window is maximized, on selecting Simulator tab in the dropdown menu resulting 'Simulator' tab not getting selected.
Refer attached video.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Maximize
3. Game View > Select Simulator tab in the dropdown
'Simulator' tab not getting selected in the dropdown from maximized 'Game View'.
'Simulator' tab should get selected gracefully in the dropdown menu from maximized 'Game View'.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"