Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Simulator] Control Bar buttons are overlapping on minimising the width of the Simulator window
On minimising the width of Simulator window, 'simulator-selector' tab and 'Rotate-buttons' are overlapping. refer attached video for reference
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Game View > Switch Game To Simulator
3. Decrease the width of the simulator window.
Simulator Control Bar buttons are overlapping on minimising the width of Simulator window.
Simulator Control Bar buttons should well separated from each other even on minimising the width of Simulator window.
Device Simulator windows as a core feature of the Editor introduced in 2021.1.0a3.
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors