Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Signal Emitter at the start of the Timeline emits twice when the Timeline is played on awake
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('TimeManipulationMarkers.zip')
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Make sure that Director object has Play On Awake checked on Playable Director component
4. Enter play mode
Expected results: Signal emits once
Actual results: Signal emits twice
Reproducible with: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
(Double regression: 2019.1.0a14 -> 2019.1.0b1 and 2019.2.0a1 -> 2019.2.0a2)
Timeline Signals were introduced in 2019.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container