Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Trigger death does not spawn death SubEmitter
Particle death via Trigger (i.e. on Exit) does not spawn the death sub-emitter.
1. Open Bug_DeathSubEmitter scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how the particle system using the trigger does not spawn any particles upon death.
Expected outcome: death sub-emitter particle to play.
Not a regression: new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3