Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Trigger death does not spawn death SubEmitter
Particle death via Trigger (i.e. on Exit) does not spawn the death sub-emitter.
1. Open Bug_DeathSubEmitter scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how the particle system using the trigger does not spawn any particles upon death.
Expected outcome: death sub-emitter particle to play.
Not a regression: new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework