Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Trigger death does not spawn death SubEmitter
Particle death via Trigger (i.e. on Exit) does not spawn the death sub-emitter.
1. Open Bug_DeathSubEmitter scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how the particle system using the trigger does not spawn any particles upon death.
Expected outcome: death sub-emitter particle to play.
Not a regression: new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file