Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Trigger death does not spawn death SubEmitter
Particle death via Trigger (i.e. on Exit) does not spawn the death sub-emitter.
1. Open Bug_DeathSubEmitter scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how the particle system using the trigger does not spawn any particles upon death.
Expected outcome: death sub-emitter particle to play.
Not a regression: new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode