Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Trigger death does not spawn death SubEmitter
Particle death via Trigger (i.e. on Exit) does not spawn the death sub-emitter.
1. Open Bug_DeathSubEmitter scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Observe how the particle system using the trigger does not spawn any particles upon death.
Expected outcome: death sub-emitter particle to play.
Not a regression: new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete