Search Issue Tracker
[Shuriken] Stretched particles disappear when their base is offscreen nevertheless the majority of particle should be visible
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open test scene.
4. Use arrow keys up and down to move away and back to particle system.
Expected result: Half of particle can be visible.
Actual result: When particle system base goes to offscreen, particles are not rendered anymore nevertheless majority of stretched particle should be still visible on the screen.
Note: Reproduces in both Editor and Player.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper