Search Issue Tracker
[Shuriken] Stretched particles disappear when their base is offscreen nevertheless the majority of particle should be visible
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open test scene.
4. Use arrow keys up and down to move away and back to particle system.
Expected result: Half of particle can be visible.
Actual result: When particle system base goes to offscreen, particles are not rendered anymore nevertheless majority of stretched particle should be still visible on the screen.
Note: Reproduces in both Editor and Player.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules