Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Shuriken] Stretched particles disappear when their base is offscreen nevertheless the majority of particle should be visible
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open test scene.
4. Use arrow keys up and down to move away and back to particle system.
Expected result: Half of particle can be visible.
Actual result: When particle system base goes to offscreen, particles are not rendered anymore nevertheless majority of stretched particle should be still visible on the screen.
Note: Reproduces in both Editor and Player.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework