Search Issue Tracker
[Shuriken] Stretched particles disappear when their base is offscreen nevertheless the majority of particle should be visible
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open test scene.
4. Use arrow keys up and down to move away and back to particle system.
Expected result: Half of particle can be visible.
Actual result: When particle system base goes to offscreen, particles are not rendered anymore nevertheless majority of stretched particle should be still visible on the screen.
Note: Reproduces in both Editor and Player.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode