Search Issue Tracker
[Shuriken] Stretched particles disappear when their base is offscreen nevertheless the majority of particle should be visible
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open test scene.
4. Use arrow keys up and down to move away and back to particle system.
Expected result: Half of particle can be visible.
Actual result: When particle system base goes to offscreen, particles are not rendered anymore nevertheless majority of stretched particle should be still visible on the screen.
Note: Reproduces in both Editor and Player.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p2, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error