Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Start Speed/Rotation defaults to showing 3 curves as if 3D mode was enabled.
1. Create a new particle system.
2. Switch Start Size or Start Rotation from constant to curve.
3. In the curves preview, drag the curve and notice that there's 2 more curves under it.
Expected outcome: to just see 1 red curve.
- happens across 5.5 and also in 5.6
- Works in 5.4.2p2
- workaround is toggling 3D size/rotation
- purely cosmetic: even though other curves can be manipulated, the system has 3D size/rotation turned off so it'll have no effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded