Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Start Speed/Rotation defaults to showing 3 curves as if 3D mode was enabled.
1. Create a new particle system.
2. Switch Start Size or Start Rotation from constant to curve.
3. In the curves preview, drag the curve and notice that there's 2 more curves under it.
Expected outcome: to just see 1 red curve.
- happens across 5.5 and also in 5.6
- Works in 5.4.2p2
- workaround is toggling 3D size/rotation
- purely cosmetic: even though other curves can be manipulated, the system has 3D size/rotation turned off so it'll have no effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
- [MacOS] Mesh flickers when playing animation on Skinned Mesh
- [Shader Graph] MissingReferenceException thrown on clicking on "Save Asset" in SubGraph
- [UIElements] Newline symbols are not supported/recognized when using a Label
- [DeployManagement] Graphics API list is unable to refresh on resetting Player Settings