Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Start Speed/Rotation defaults to showing 3 curves as if 3D mode was enabled.
1. Create a new particle system.
2. Switch Start Size or Start Rotation from constant to curve.
3. In the curves preview, drag the curve and notice that there's 2 more curves under it.
Expected outcome: to just see 1 red curve.
- happens across 5.5 and also in 5.6
- Works in 5.4.2p2
- workaround is toggling 3D size/rotation
- purely cosmetic: even though other curves can be manipulated, the system has 3D size/rotation turned off so it'll have no effect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject