Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime works only for X axis when 3D start size is set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene main.
3. Press play or simulate particle system in editor
Expected result: Particles scale equally on all axis.
Actual result: Particles are scaled only on X axis.
Notes: This happens only when 3D start size is set, but Size over lifetime separate axis are not set. It seems that it still thinks that it is separate axis because of 3D start size.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework