Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime works only for X axis when 3D start size is set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene main.
3. Press play or simulate particle system in editor
Expected result: Particles scale equally on all axis.
Actual result: Particles are scaled only on X axis.
Notes: This happens only when 3D start size is set, but Size over lifetime separate axis are not set. It seems that it still thinks that it is separate axis because of 3D start size.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build