Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime works only for X axis when 3D start size is set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene main.
3. Press play or simulate particle system in editor
Expected result: Particles scale equally on all axis.
Actual result: Particles are scaled only on X axis.
Notes: This happens only when 3D start size is set, but Size over lifetime separate axis are not set. It seems that it still thinks that it is separate axis because of 3D start size.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned