Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime using separate axes works only on the X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle is not square.
Expected result: Particle should go from small square till big square.
Actual result: Size over lifetime on curves works well with x axis, but it does not work at all with y and z. (y and z are at their start size)
Note: same with both billboards and meshes.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer