Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime using separate axes works only on the X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle is not square.
Expected result: Particle should go from small square till big square.
Actual result: Size over lifetime on curves works well with x axis, but it does not work at all with y and z. (y and z are at their start size)
Note: same with both billboards and meshes.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error