Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime using separate axes works only on the X axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle is not square.
Expected result: Particle should go from small square till big square.
Actual result: Size over lifetime on curves works well with x axis, but it does not work at all with y and z. (y and z are at their start size)
Note: same with both billboards and meshes.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator