Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Simulating particle system in scene view stops it after certain amount of time
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Simulation.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Click on particle system.
4. Watch how it simulates automatically and how does it looks like.
5. Now simulate manually by clicking "Simulate" in scene view.
Expected result: It looks the same as when you click on particle system. (Particles burst and fall down down... *gif*)
Actual result: Particles stop simulating after certain amount of time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject