Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Simulating particle system in scene view stops it after certain amount of time
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Simulation.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Click on particle system.
4. Watch how it simulates automatically and how does it looks like.
5. Now simulate manually by clicking "Simulate" in scene view.
Expected result: It looks the same as when you click on particle system. (Particles burst and fall down down... *gif*)
Actual result: Particles stop simulating after certain amount of time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded