Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Simulating particle system in scene view stops it after certain amount of time
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Simulation.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Click on particle system.
4. Watch how it simulates automatically and how does it looks like.
5. Now simulate manually by clicking "Simulate" in scene view.
Expected result: It looks the same as when you click on particle system. (Particles burst and fall down down... *gif*)
Actual result: Particles stop simulating after certain amount of time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds