Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Shuriken] Simulating particle system in scene view stops it after certain amount of time
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Simulation.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Click on particle system.
4. Watch how it simulates automatically and how does it looks like.
5. Now simulate manually by clicking "Simulate" in scene view.
Expected result: It looks the same as when you click on particle system. (Particles burst and fall down down... *gif*)
Actual result: Particles stop simulating after certain amount of time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p1, 5.2.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar