Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Prewarm is ignored when start delay value was greater than start lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Test
3. Press play.
Expected result: Both particles start at the same time.
Actual result: Right particle system (Flame1) starts 2 seconds later, even when prewarm is checked.
Notes: If start lifetime is greater than start delay everything works fine. Start delay is disabled because of prewarm, but the value entered before still alters the simulation. (PNG)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac