Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Prewarm is ignored when start delay value was greater than start lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Test
3. Press play.
Expected result: Both particles start at the same time.
Actual result: Right particle system (Flame1) starts 2 seconds later, even when prewarm is checked.
Notes: If start lifetime is greater than start delay everything works fine. Start delay is disabled because of prewarm, but the value entered before still alters the simulation. (PNG)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object