Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Prewarm is ignored when start delay value was greater than start lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Test
3. Press play.
Expected result: Both particles start at the same time.
Actual result: Right particle system (Flame1) starts 2 seconds later, even when prewarm is checked.
Notes: If start lifetime is greater than start delay everything works fine. Start delay is disabled because of prewarm, but the value entered before still alters the simulation. (PNG)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website