Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Prewarm is ignored when start delay value was greater than start lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Test
3. Press play.
Expected result: Both particles start at the same time.
Actual result: Right particle system (Flame1) starts 2 seconds later, even when prewarm is checked.
Notes: If start lifetime is greater than start delay everything works fine. Start delay is disabled because of prewarm, but the value entered before still alters the simulation. (PNG)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode