Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Prewarm is ignored when start delay value was greater than start lifetime
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: Test
3. Press play.
Expected result: Both particles start at the same time.
Actual result: Right particle system (Flame1) starts 2 seconds later, even when prewarm is checked.
Notes: If start lifetime is greater than start delay everything works fine. Start delay is disabled because of prewarm, but the value entered before still alters the simulation. (PNG)
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected