Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Shuriken] Positions size index values are getting clipped in the Line Renderer component
Positions size index values are getting clipped in the Line Renderer component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Line Renderer.
3. Expand Positions property > Enter size index value.
Positions size index values are getting clipped.
Positions size index values are not getting clipped
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine