Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Shuriken] Positions size index values are getting clipped in the Line Renderer component
Positions size index values are getting clipped in the Line Renderer component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject> Create Empty > Add Component > Line Renderer.
3. Expand Positions property > Enter size index value.
Positions size index values are getting clipped.
Positions size index values are not getting clipped
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version