Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken][Collision] "Planes" collision mode keeps displaying the collision plane even after module is switched to "world"
The visual representation of the collision plane is still visible even when the collision method is switched to world if the transform to it is still assigned.
1. Open PlaneCollision scene from attached project.
2. Select the Particle System and enable the Collision module.
3. Make sure it's set on "Planes" and assign any Transform to it.
4. Change Visualization to grid and back to solid to preview the plane.
5. Rotate the view around the scene until you see the collision plane.
6. Now switch the Collision module to use "World" instead of "Plane".
7. Observe how the collision plane is still visible.
Expected outcome: collision plane to not be visible when using world collisions.
- tested for regression in 5.3.1f1 and issue is still present
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default