Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem's EmitParams.velocity is ignored when 'Shape' is checked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Run the scene
3. Select the ParticleSystem game object
4. Locate ParticleSystem->Emitter script component
5. Check "Override Velocity"
6. Notice that velocity of the particles should match the value in the script, but it still emits out in a sphere
7. Uncheck the Shape Module, and notice that the particle velocities are correctly overridden
Expected result: When 'Shape' Module is checked, EmitParams.velocity should override the value of current velocity
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b4, 2017.3.0p2, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.5f1
Regression since: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2