Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Shuriken] Particles with Rate Over Distance does not emit when moving them in LateUpdate() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1266878.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe Game View
3. In Hierarchy window select object "Moving"
4. In Inspector window toggle boolean "Move In Late Update" to true
5. Observe Game View
Expected result: Particles emitting as they were emitting in Update() method
Actual result: Particles does not emit
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike