Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[Shuriken] Particles with Rate Over Distance does not emit when moving them in LateUpdate() method
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1266878.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe Game View
3. In Hierarchy window select object "Moving"
4. In Inspector window toggle boolean "Move In Late Update" to true
5. Observe Game View
Expected result: Particles emitting as they were emitting in Update() method
Actual result: Particles does not emit
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made