Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Shuriken] Particles start emitting later or disappear for a second when entering Play Mode with different Fixed Timestep values
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
Expected: Particles are emitted with no interferences
Actual: Particles start to emit later and even disappear for a moment with different Timestep values
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
- This doesn't happen when Timestep <= 0.025 and starts happening when Timestep >= 0.026
- When Timestep == 0.041 particles appear then disappear for a moment and reappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default