Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Shuriken particle trails are delayed which results in a gap if "Particle System" -> "Shape" -> "Radius" is set to 0.0001
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TrailSpawnOffsetIssue.zip" and scene "demo bug report particle trails delay"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "particle trails original"
3. In the Inspector window, make sure that Particle System -> Shape -> Radius is as small as possible (0.0001)
4. In Scene window on the "Particle Effect" panel press "Play"
5. Observe red trail center
Expected result: there is no gap in the particle center, due to the radius being 0.0001
Actual result: there is a gap in the particle center even though the radius is 0.0001
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU