Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Shuriken particle trails are delayed which results in a gap if "Particle System" -> "Shape" -> "Radius" is set to 0.0001
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TrailSpawnOffsetIssue.zip" and scene "demo bug report particle trails delay"
2. In the Hierarchy window, select "particle trails original"
3. In the Inspector window, make sure that Particle System -> Shape -> Radius is as small as possible (0.0001)
4. In Scene window on the "Particle Effect" panel press "Play"
5. Observe red trail center
Expected result: there is no gap in the particle center, due to the radius being 0.0001
Actual result: there is a gap in the particle center even though the radius is 0.0001
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants