Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[Shuriken] Particle system Icon image is missing in its preset asset
Particle system Icon image is missing in its preset asset.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create preset of Particle System.
4. Select the preset.
Particle system Icon Image is missing in its preset asset.
Particle system Icon Image should not be missed.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0a1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material