Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4
[Shuriken] Particle system Icon image is missing in its preset asset
Particle system Icon image is missing in its preset asset.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create preset of Particle System.
4. Select the preset.
Particle system Icon Image is missing in its preset asset.
Particle system Icon Image should not be missed.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0a1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values