Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int
Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int. Emission rate is also unsigned int, at this moment burst min max is unsigned short, which causes problems if you want to shoot more than 65k particles at a time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted