Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int
Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int. Emission rate is also unsigned int, at this moment burst min max is unsigned short, which causes problems if you want to shoot more than 65k particles at a time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking the Debug/Release mode button in the bottom right doesn't open a prompt to switch between the modes
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders