Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int
Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int. Emission rate is also unsigned int, at this moment burst min max is unsigned short, which causes problems if you want to shoot more than 65k particles at a time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP