Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int
Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int. Emission rate is also unsigned int, at this moment burst min max is unsigned short, which causes problems if you want to shoot more than 65k particles at a time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework