Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int
Particle emission module burst min max should be unsigned int. Emission rate is also unsigned int, at this moment burst min max is unsigned short, which causes problems if you want to shoot more than 65k particles at a time.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode